Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 226

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking)

  1. #61
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Early-two-fer-tuesday..From (stingray69)

    Nobody's Fault But Mine...the mighty Led Zeppelin
    Nobody's Fool..........Cinderella

    [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] My computer crashed & had to buy a new one & I could-not post & I actidently deleted my profile in my fusrtration & Threw my key-board out the window..ooh well..After a few beer's I felt better....... [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    Big Kiss for C/C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] xo
    & everyone have a good one I'l try too

  2. #62
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Eric,
    Have you tried changing your screen name? Maybe you could still appear as stingray or stinger or sting man or.....oh I don't know. You'd still have to log in as Eric M. Hansen whatever the case may be!
    It's a bummer that you accidently clicked on that 'delete profile' link.
    I wish it was a little more difficult to do because it just shouldn't be that easy. I can't tell you how many times I've almost accidently clicked on that dang thing!
    Glad to see you posting though bud!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #63
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the new Joan disc yesterday and have been giving it a workout. Ah it's nice to hear some new Jett.
    I also had some Mike Bloomfield at the old waldorf. Them Blues is nice.

  4. #64
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Gus: After work I went-Out to Best-buy & Pick'ed Up a bunch of C/D's...Y-not right..

    The Cure......Greatest hits
    Jet...........Jet
    Paul M. ......Band on the Run
    Yes...........Yes songs
    80's .........Hits c/d
    Queensrych....Empire
    Duran Duran...Ordinary World
    Led Zeppelin(Live).....How the west was won
    Robert Plants.........Greatest Hits
    Rainbow.......Greatest hits
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Big Kiss for C/C [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] & Have a good-one all...

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ April 28, 2004 08:59 PM: Message edited by: ERIC M HANSEN ]</font>

  5. #65
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Some great finds there Eric! I'd buy The Cure, Jet, Zep and Plant and I already have Macca's Band On The Run!
    I buy most of my CD's used nowadays, either from local shops or from ebay. Of coarse I order some new releases immediately if not sooner.
    Like the new Texas Terri Bomb CD for instance with none other than Cherie Currie!

    I hope to be getting Joan Jett's new one any day now too Charlie!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #66
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Gus just got off work (weekend shift)
    starting to get used to it.

    Anyway I picked some older stuff

    The best of the Stampeders "sweet city women"
    "wild eyes" have you heard of them they were
    huge here in the 70's

    also Rush-Moving Pictures they still rock
    Peart is still a master of the "kit"

    finally Pink Floyd The Wall

    My favorite song "Comfortably Numb"

    Anyway cheers keep up the great work on this
    board.You should be commended on the job you
    do.
    CW
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] time

  7. #67
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] here here. Cheers to Gus! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  8. #68
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Wolverine!
    I'm just a big Cherie fan, from way back, who was happier than heck when I got on-line 3 years ago and found Cherie's Web Site and learned about these here things called message boards!
    I still am totally amazed that she actually posts here, and having found this little "family of friends" here was the icing on the CCake, big time!
    I do have fun for sure! Glad you could join us bud!
    And CCfan, you are as wonderful as always!
    Cheers to you folks!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS I've heard that 'Sweet City Women' song by the Stampeders CW but nothing else that I can think of. I do like that song and the Pink Floyd stuff too!

  9. #69
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I got Naked today! [img]eek.gif[/img] The new Joan Jett CD is awesome, 4 sure!
    Every song is great [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] in it's own way but if I had to pick a few favorites I'd go with:
    Naked
    Bad Time
    Androgynous
    Baby Blue
    Kiss On The Lips
    Five

    The other 10 come in a close 2nd! I'll be listening to this most excellent artist's new CD a lot in the foreseeable future!

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #70
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Early-Two-Fer..
    Pearl Jam.......Alive
    Queen.......Keep Yourself Alive..

    Gus..I like that ! (super gal movie) All I know is' If Cherie is a "super hero" I will make-believe i need to be saved......

    A
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for super C/C Always a hero to me.........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic